Bahamas Relief / Mission #3
September 11, 2019. It has been 18 years to the hour since the attack on the World Trade Center. We were airborne with beautiful visibility similar to the morning of 9/11/01. We all took a moment to reflect on the moment. To appreciate the efforts of the men and women on the ground that day and the days that followed. To understand how our world had changed since the moment the first plane hit. Never Forget!!
Here is half of “Team Warbird” aboard N1MG on our way back to Treasure Cay.
Mission #3 objectives:
1) Delivery another round of supplies from the US.
2) Fill and deliver over 200 gallons of gasoline in forty 5 gallon containers.
3) Verify the best location of our SATCOM equipment.
4) Evacuate any locals on the ground.
5) Be back in the air heading home by 1100.