Warbird Yard Period 2019
After covering over 12,000 nautical miles in the last 13 months, it’s time for Warbird to undergo some repairs and maintenance. Warbird went into Lauderdale Marine Center in Fort Lauderdale for its annual service period. During this time we perform scheduled maintenance, make repairs, upgrade systems, and reset the boat for another year of great cruising. In addition to hundreds of smaller tasks that will be completed, the following is a list of some of the larger items we are planning to complete.
- Main Engine 5000 hour service.
- Generator 3000 hour service.
- Replacement of old waste treatment system with new Headhunter System.
- Upgrade of A/V system to include a Kaleidescape movie server.
- Install of two underwater cameras/ lights that will show the props.
- Upgrade of Stabilizer system to run in zero speed (at anchor mode.)
- Upgrade of engine room Ventilation system to am automated “Delta T”