1) Delivery another round of supplies from the US.
2) Fill and deliver over 200 gallons of gasoline in forty 5 gallon containers.
3) Verify the best location of our SATCOM equipment.
4) Evacuate any locals on the ground.
5) Be back in the air heading home by 1100.
The crew was lucky enough to be treated to a fresh Lobster dinner in Port Hood. It was a good time to unwind!
Warbird left Port Hawkesbury this morning for our first destination of St. Peters. This town is located on the Bras D’Or Lake. This is a large lake surrounded by Cape Breton Island. In order for Warbird to enter the lake from the south we had to go through the St Peter’s lock. Once through the lock we moored for the evening at St Peters Marina.